Dentus•Dentino dental center is the promoter of the most innovative and modern technologies in orthodontics.
How do you choose the right type of brackets?
→ After the orthodontist’s recommendation
→ Aesthetic (visible/invisible)
→ The interval between visits to the orthodontist
Types of Braces
Metal brackets are suitable for any type of dental abnormality. Being made of metal, it is a very durable and efficient device. For children and adults there is the option to “colored braces” with the help of elastic bands of different colors.
What else do you need to know?
1. The doctor guides your choice: which will be the best dental appliance (time, efficiency, lifestyle) for your problem.
2. The type of dental braces is chosen on the day of fixation, with the exception of lingual brackets and Invisalign/OLA aligners, which will be fixed 2-3 weeks from the day of the consultation and which will be developed individually for you.
3. The procedure of fixing the braces takes 40 minutes.
4. Braces do not affect tooth enamel.
5. Orthodontic treatment has no age limit, therefore patients can straighten their teeth even at 70 years old.
6. Orthodontic treatment is comfortable and painless.
7. We take care of your smile, therefore we guarantee perfectly aligned teeth.